There are five major ways to give to Shepherd’s Table:
|Please consider making a monetary donation to Shepherd’s Table. Your generosity makes all our services possible and enables us to open our doors year round, regardless of the weather.|
1. Credit Card Donations
This will take you to the Shepherd’s Table page at the Network for Good, the internet’s leading charitable resource. You can make a secure, online donation there. Network for Good is endorsed by the Better Business Bureau.
2. Check Donations You may choose to give by writing a check to Shepherd’s Table. You may make a single donation or several smaller donations throughout the year. When sending a check, please make your check payable to “Shepherd’s Table” and send it to
8106 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910
3. Planned Giving “Planned Giving” is a set of ways a donor can leave money or assets to a nonprofit at his or her death; or a way to invest money so that the donor receives benefits during his or her life and then bequeaths the remaining funds to the nonprofit. There are many advantages and options available to people through Planned Giving. Want to know more? Here is a Planned Giving Guide, and you can contact Deputy Executive Director, Scott Davison, at 301-585-6463, ext-7 for more information.
4. Workplace Giving We appreciate donations through America’s Charities, CFC or United Way, and our EIN is 52-1381738.
5. In-kind Donations In-kind donations are in high demand at Shepherd’s Table. They range from bread, safety razors, and to gently-used clothing. Donated items allow us to stretch our operating funds and extend our services. If you are interested in organizing a food or clothing drive, please let us know by calling 301-585-6463.
We accept in-kind donations at Progress Place, 8106 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and between 1 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on the weekends.
5. Host a Fundraiser for Shepherd’s Table Help Shepherd’s Table make their big move in late 2016 and expand services to fight hunger and homelessness. Host a small event, invite your friends, share your passion, and help raise funds for Shepherd’s Table!
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Shepherd’s Table is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization—donations to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.
Shepherd’s Table 2017 Financials:
Shepherd’s Table does not share or sell our donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. If you would prefer to be removed from our donor list when published in our annual report, please contact Jilna Kothary, Senior Development and Communications Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see our record retention policy, click here: Document Retention Policy.