Love to host your friends/neighbors for dinner?
Interested in building community and sharing your passion for our mission with your guests?
We invite you to host a BBQ, picnic, or small party benefiting Shepherd’s Table during Labor Day weekend! You can create your own fundraising page, share it with your guests, set your own fundraising goals, and help us reach our organizational goal of $5,000!
To set up a fundraiser on Crowdrise, visit: https://www.crowdrise.com/BuildingaBiggerTable
- Click on “Set Up Your Fundraiser”
- Click on “Start Your Own Fundraiser”, or if you’re joining an existing team, click on “Join a Team”.
- Feel free to get creative with your “Fundraiser Title” and we encourage sharing a compelling story for the “About Your Fundraiser” section. Add in your fundraising goal, and click Submit.
- Select and Upload a photo, and you’re done!
- Invite your friends to attend the event and/or make a donation by sharing the page on social media using the links provided on the fundraising page or by copying the link in the browser and sending it via email.
Need materials to talk about Shepherd’s Table? Here’s one!
Questions? Email Jilna Kothary for more details.
Thanks in advance!